Who has had Westerdam cabin H4110?

I took a deal on this cabin on the Westerdam, on the chart it appears as if the actual boat is off to the side, and maybe just the rigging is in our view. Has anyone had this cabin, I was told it has a floor to ceiling window so we would have a fairly decent view.

Not that cabin. Not even that ship. But I did have a similar cabin on the Noordam. Yes, floor to ceiling windows, with a catwalk outside. Kind of feels like having a little balcony, even though there's no door to open, and no place to sit even if there were.

I had a nice view of the lifeboat, but also had sun and sky above, a hint of water view looking down, and lots of light! That was great for me as I'm a cave dweller usually.

Hi! I had to double check my review on my Westerdam sailing because I thought that this was my cabin. It was!!

You will have a boat blocking the majority of your view. However, you can stand on the right side and view outside.

In the tender ports like Half Moon Cay, the boat was used for tendering and I had full ocean view while we were there.

I got a good price on the cabin (outside for an inside price). While you don't have a full ocean view all of the time, if there's a tender port, you will then!

One of my best cruises was on the Westerdam! You will enjoy!!

Happy sailing!!

Thanks Tamara, I had great hope that it would have a fairly decent view, so I am very pleased, I also got a very good price vs a regular OV. How was your cabin steward?

I had a excellent cabin steward by the name of Angel. He not only did the normal,but went beyond. When I return from my port day in Costa Maya, I placed my water shoes under the sink on top of some paper. I was going to take them to the shower area near the pool to clean them of sand later. I came back to my room after dinner and Angel was just completing my cabin. He took it upon himself to get my water shoes clean and dry. I was shocked because I didn't ask nor expect him to do this. This is one of the many small things that make HAL ships so great!!

Archived