Any other Scrapbookers!!!

abbyndrewmom

Just picked up an album for my Bermuda cruise at Target-50% off! I plan to do some pre-trip pages because I'm such a procrastinator and it would take me forever to complete the album. I also think this will be a fun way to build the anticipation for our cruise.

I also just found out that several scrapbooking sessions were offered on Summit last season so hopefully the same is true this year!

Debra, check out Walmart as I have been told they print 12x12 at a very reasonable cost.

I haven't gotten into digi because I have too much stuff to take this route. I like the photo sleeves from We R Memory Keepers which allows one to combine scrapbooking with different layouts of photo pockets. A good way to throw a lot of photos into an album mixed with regular scrapbooked pages.

Sandy:)

Sandy, I like this idea! I'm going to have to check out this brand.

I also do digital and sometimes you can get them printed for less than a fancy piece of paper. I combine my digital with my traditional anduse the part as my background piece. I use an online company. (generally .99 for a 12x12 page)

• 2 weeks later...

I also love digital - I started with paper scrapbooking, but never seemed to plan ahead enough to get my photos printed in the right size before I wanted to scrap!!

My latest favorite things are - I found a company that lets me design my own scrapbook album cover - so I can make one to go with my cruise pics! I also just found a new company to print my 12 x 12 layouts - Persnickety prints - they were so fast!!! I submitted some layouts from my last Disney cruise on Friday and they arrived on Monday!!! I was amazed - and they came out beautifully.

I also love digital - I started with paper scrapbooking, but never seemed to plan ahead enough to get my photos printed in the right size before I wanted to scrap!!

My latest favorite things are - I found a company that lets me design my own scrapbook album cover - so I can make one to go with my cruise pics! I also just found a new company to print my 12 x 12 layouts - Persnickety prints - they were so fast!!! I submitted some layouts from my last Disney cruise on Friday and they arrived on Monday!!! I was amazed - and they came out beautifully.

So what is the name of the company to do your scrapbook album cover? :) And for you digital people, what software do you use and where can you find it? I am thinking of doing digital, or it might not ever get done. I could do digital scrapbooking when I am traveling on the road--I can't take all the supplies with me. Any suggestions are very welcome!

So what is the name of the company to do your scrapbook album cover? :) And for you digital people, what software do you use and where can you find it? I am thinking of doing digital, or it might not ever get done. I could do digital scrapbooking when I am traveling on the road--I can't take all the supplies with me. Any suggestions are very welcome!

I use Heritage Makers to make my custom scrapbook albums, though I think Persnickety Prints has them now too, though I've never tried theirs.

I use Photoshop Elements to scrapbook....it is quite handy to have all of my supplies in my laptop and years worth of photos! I've even taken it to scrapbooking crops - very convenient :)

• 4 weeks later...

I do all of mine through Creative Memories. You can design your own custom covers from scratch or use easy templates. For digital scrapbooking I love their StoryBook Creator Plus 4.0 software.

Carmen

• 1 month later...

I have just spent the entire morning reading this thread, it is wonderful. I am cruising on the 16th on the Triumph. I am going to take a Smashbook (kinda like a Scrapbook and Journal together) to make along the way. I also plan to make a cruise scrapbook as well. I think I might try a digital one, I am not to technology savvy but I guess you are never to old to learn.

I have just spent the entire morning reading this thread, it is wonderful. I am cruising on the 16th on the Triumph. I am going to take a Smashbook (kinda like a Scrapbook and Journal together) to make along the way. I also plan to make a cruise scrapbook as well. I think I might try a digital one, I am not to technology savvy but I guess you are never to old to learn.

You will find digital very easy - mostly dragging and dropping pictures - so not complicated. You can use predesigned templates and pages until you get more comfortable to do pages from scratch. Have a wonderful cruise!

Carmen

This might seem like a really dumb question, BUT when you do digital scrapbooking, where do you print the pages off?

I make photo books on Shutterfly - I use Photoshop but that is not necessary - here is my website http://lewistravels.shutterfly.com _ I also have some of my old 12x12 big scrpbooks that are posted :)

Archived