Explorer beds?

Hello,

I have been looking at pictures of the Explorer suites. From what I am seeing, the beds don't look very comfortable. The way they put the 2 twins together, there is a bump down the middle of the bed. I'm not sure if I'm just looking at old pics.

On the Radiance in March 08, the two beds were together, but I could never tell that was so. The beds were very comfortable.

Does anyone know if they are still like this, or have they been replaced recently?

Thanks a bunch!

Example.....if I did it right......

http://image22.webshots.com/23/4/68/5/221146805TSbzrH_fs.jpg

With the new bedding, you really don't feel any gap between the two mattresses when they are pushed together, unlike the old bedding. We had a hump JS on the Explorer three weeks ago and the bedding was very comfortable.

Eric

Thank you...I feel better now. Nothing like paying for a Grand Suite...and being swallowed up by the bed! LOL

I see now that the picture was Nov 2004. That is old.

I sail in a JS or a Owner suite so I can't say which bedding the grand will have but it will either be like the JS in the first picture or like the OS in this:)

IMG_0374.jpg?t=1213240652

We have sailed on EOS in an OS & GS. The GS bedding looks like the first photo which was so nicely provided for our viewing pleasure! The beds are very comfortable and the bedding is as well. The GS is a wonderful room. You will love it and the bathroom is great. Enjoy!

Thank you...I feel better now. Nothing like paying for a Grand Suite...and being swallowed up by the bed! LOL

I see now that the picture was Nov 2004. That is old.

this is a pic of the bed we had in a gs in april..hope this helps

100_1024.jpg.f14f066d2084c2acec7dcfb3acf22c12.jpg

Archived