Is this rude?

Sox Fan Cruiser

You could excuse yourself from your family explaining you rather have the seafood served up in the Horizon Court.

I'm sure they will understand.

[ATTACH]81826[/ATTACH]

Enjoy!!!!

:D

:eek::eek: That pic almost caused a scene like out of The Exorcist. I must be allergic to something in Alaskan king crab because both times I've had it I've been mighty ill...LOL

It's really strange as I eat mud crab and sand crab here in Oz with no problems. I'm even going to skip the evening in the restaurant on the upcoming Dawn trans Pacific when it is served.

Thanks all!

It looks like I'm having a late night snack instead!! I LOVE the seafood buffet!!

Yes, the seafood buffet is a favorite of mine, too.

Okay, this is what I will do: I will stash some of your favorites items for you (and for me)!:D My kids probably will want pizza the first night. Since, we have Anytime Dining, give me a heads up on when your dinner is over and I will have the "package" ready for delivery. We'll hand it off at the usual spot. I'll have everything in a plain brown bag, so it does not look too suspicious. We'll meet a the usual location. I'll take my payment in small denominations. The password is: "The seafood tastes great at midnight." That way I'll know it is you. *LOL*

This cruise certainly will be fun. All of this talk about the seafood buffet is making me impatient for the 22nd!

Sounds like a plan!

Do you think we should stash some in our fridge and bring it to the meet and greet!?! :cool:

*Fathercop, cautiously looks around him and wispers* No, we will keep it all for ourselves, but we must keep this a secret. No can find out where the seafood buffet was siphoned off to. Just make sure you remember the password and tell no one, absolutely no one about it.:p :)

*Fathercop, cautiously looks around him and wispers* No, we will keep it all for ourselves, but we must keep this a secret. No can find out where the seafood buffet was siphoned off to. Just make sure you remember the password and tell no one, absolutely no one about it.:p :)

But Mindi, Anne and Joanne will find you!! I love seafood and Matt won't eat it either. Chris will have several brown bags stashed in the fridge.[and some birthday cake too] We also have anytime dining and Chris if you tell Rich and I what you'd love to have, I'm sure we can make something magical happen for you!!!:p :)

You are on the right track about just asking. if they don't want to get them for you, then you can decide what to do. You are paying big bucks for 12 people so ask for what you want. Also don't be cheap about tipping, that would be worth a very healthy tip.:rolleyes:

You will be well on the way to establishing a relationship, of some sort, with those waiters. I am sure they will remember you for a long time.

Yeah, I'll ask (very politely) if THEY can get us some and not bring it in myself. (we're BIG tippers so that won't be a problem) But again, I wouldn't ask them to do it in the middle of dinner but instead talk to the head waiter earlier in the day.

All good! Thanks all. (it was a tacky question wasn't it:rolleyes: )

Archived