DenRus Tickets

I was supposed to receive my tour tickets for our 2 day stay in St. Petersburg this morning and have yet to receive them. For those of you that used DenRus, how soon did you get them? Did you get them via email or by snail mail?

I've already checked my junk mail in case it went in there. No luck yet.

I was supposed to receive my tour tickets for our 2 day stay in St. Petersburg this morning and have yet to receive them. For those of you that used DenRus, how soon did you get them? Did you get them via email or by snail mail?

We got them in email about three weeks before, too.

It was quite a long email of instructions, and the tix were attached. I almost missed them, because my email program does not automatically download attachments.

We had a wonderful tour with DenRus. Check out our review and pics at http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/baltic.html

Have a GREAT cruise!

We got them in email about three weeks before, too.

It was quite a long email of instructions, and the tix were attached. I almost missed them, because my email program does not automatically download attachments.

We had a wonderful tour with DenRus. Check out our review and pics at http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/baltic.html

Have a GREAT cruise!

Did you do the Value Tour or did you have a personalized tour with DenRus? We are doing the Value Tour and wondering how many other people will be doing that as well. I don't think I can wait 3 weeks prior to our Russian tour for the tickets. I'll be in Europe by then and will need to get them prior to flying out.

I would e-mail them and advise them the date that you are still home to receive the tickets via e-mail...Also they have a US based phone number (although you still have to figure time-change when you call) - I had to call them with a new CC number, since they had my old number at the time of by booking 9 months previous!

We did the DenRus Value Tour.....May 20, 2008 Crown Princess sailing. When they emailed our tkts and tour info they included a list of names of everyone booked on their Value Tour....39 people total. They divided us into 2 groups: One a small bus with 23 people and a large van with 13 people. (apparently we had some no shows or cancellations)

I would email and explain that you are leaving the US early and need your & tour info your tickets emailed early. They were always prompt in replying to my emails.

It's a little early to expect your tickets. They will come by e-mail, but they don't come until Denrus actually bills your credit card account, which is a couple of weeks before the tour.

We found Denrus to be very efficient, and they provided a wonderful tour.

We are thinking of using DenRus for our Oceania trip next year. How soon do people normally contact them and start making the arrangements?

We have a cruise on 7/29 and we contacted DenRus on/about 6/1 and we were able to book a cruise. I used their 'Contact Us' area to ask pre-booking questions and they responded promptly, answering each question. I was then directed to use their 'Shopping Cart' via their website to book our St. Petersburg shorex. Several follow-up confirmation emails stated we are slated for their tour and the credit card will be billed 30-days prior to the tour (sometime in early July for us) which is when we will see the tix info via email.

I've seen people make arrangements up to a yr in advance and probably they can take reservations (as long as they have space) shorter than that, but since you provide immigration information, they will need enough time to create the group Visa in time to pass through Russian customs etc.

There are basically three tour companies in Russia that are consisntently mentioned on this board as reliable: DenRus, Alla, and Red October. After considerable research we chose DenRus to book a private 2-day tour for four of us. We found them absolutely reliable and dependable and good communicators.

Check out our review and pics at http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/baltic.html

I spent quite a lot of time emailing Tatiana at DenRus until we had exactly the itinerary we wanted, taking into consideration all our individual wants and also the fact that two of us are a bit mobility limited. She was wonderful and designed exactly what we wanted.

The private tour, with all of our preferences and special things built in, cost us just a bit less than the mass shore excursion from the ship would have. We went places and did things no large group could have.

Their website is http://www.denrus.ru/

Have a GREAT cruise!

We are thinking of using DenRus for our Oceania trip next year. How soon do people normally contact them and start making the arrangements?

Start as soon as you know you are going to use them. You can always cancel. We learned from experience that their prices may go up. I booked a tour for 14 in St. Petersburg and later added another group of 14, and the second group had to pay about $30 pp more.

Archived