Document Dancing !!! Rotterdam 12/2

localady

Woo hooo!!!! Doing the document dance!!!:D :D Our tickets for our Rotterdam 12/02/04 arrived via DHL today. I still get as excited when I get the tickets now as I did the first time I took a cruise.:) :cool: Looking forward to reports from TomC and others who will be sailing the Rotterdam prior to our departure. How many days now Tom????

Thank you to all:D

It's still a long way off and I will live vicariously on the high seas with those that have earlier sailings like LaffN. Orcrone and Heather. Thanks to all for allowing me to share my dancing with you!:cool:

Bill S- Wish you were joining us, this one is going to be far more relaxing that the next one:) No hot tub out back on this one though;) .

They're playing a waltz, I believe.

Just don't get so tired dancing that you can't enjoy the cruise. ;)

Hehe:D I never could master the waltz Ruth:eek:. I think it's because I was the tallest girl in class. I frequently had to "lead" during waltzing lessons as we had more girls then boys in good ole Franklin School!;) I plan to send hours out on the veranda resting up after the dancing is done thank goodness!! :cool:

Archived