Signature Cocktail Card?

katier825

Has anyone tried the Signature Cocktail Card? What drinks are considered "signature cocktails"? The price is currently $64.69 for 10 Signature Cocktails. Is that a good deal based on the going rate for drinks on Holland?

Do they offer "drink of the day" specials? If so, what is the going rate for that?

Thanks!:)

The card is good for most all cocktails. The drink of the day generall runs about $5.25 compared to $6 something for the "specialty cocktails". If you drink the drink of the day the cards are basically worthless. I usually go for the drink of the day.

We did the Baltic cruise and a partial Panama Canal cruise on HAL last year. For both I purchased the cocktail card prior to the cruise. I loved it because the signature cocktails are $6.75 plus 15% gratutity. This way I could select from the bar menu and have my pre-dinner cocktail without worrying about another charge on the room account. If you drink simple cocktails - this is not a bargain. If you like to try different things -this is a good deal. I highly recommend the Tanqueray XO martini - M-M-M-M

The daily special is usually a Signature Cocktail at a reduced price but if you want to be able to select based on what you feel like that day - buy the card.

The card is good for most all cocktails. The drink of the day generall runs about $5.25 compared to $6 something for the "specialty cocktails". If you drink the drink of the day the cards are basically worthless. I usually go for the drink of the day.

I'll drink to that...:D

Archived