Need excursion advice...

emsip

Hi everybody,

I need some planning help. My cruise was supposed to stop at Costa Maya but has now been changed to Grand Caymen. We are a group of 15 with ages ranging from 1yr to 80yr. Anyone have any advice on what activity might be good? I would prefer if we all stayed together, maybe a private charter or tour, but don't mind splitting up if we have to.

Thanks,

Michael

My group of 10 did the rays reef and rum point tour through nativeway and had a blast! Our two elderly women stayed on the boat during the snorkeling and stingrays, but still had fun. Sheldon brought a stingray over to the boat for them to see. Rum point was beautiful and lunch was included. Food was good. We had a wonderful time. My 7yo daughter even got to drive the boat. Very reasonably priced also. Check them out on their website. You will also find plenty of great reviews about them on this board. Good luck:)

Thanks everybody. I already sent an email to Nativeway to see how much it would cost for a private RRR tour. Now I will have to convince my wife that it will be safe for the baby.

If she does not go for it, what else would you guys recommend?

Archived