room service

derberg

hi,

Sapphire Princess - Alaska

If I order food for my kid to eat in room, then later we go to a resturant to have my breakfast, will they stop us from going in, indicate I already order breakfast in room?

What will I be expecting for room service breakfast? Do I have to indicate for kids so the portion will be smaller?

Is there any tibits (chips, pop corns..etc) available in the cruise or are they easy purchase from any port in alaska? thanks.

hi,

Sapphire Princess - Alaska

If I order food for my kid to eat in room, then later we go to a resturant to have my breakfast, will they stop us from going in, indicate I already order breakfast in room?

What will I be expecting for room service breakfast? Do I have to indicate for kids so the portion will be smaller?

Is there any tibits (chips, pop corns..etc) available in the cruise or are they easy purchase from any port in alaska? thanks.

Nope, you can eat as much as you want. Please keep in mind that the room service menu is rather limited for all rooms except full size suites. In case you wonder, a mini suite is not considered a full size suite.

No, they won't stop you -- food on Princess is 24/7 whichever way you want to eat or order it. As for the breakfast menu, it's limited to what is essentially a "continental" breakfast. There are no hot items on the menu unless you consider coffee/tea or toast "hot." There aren't kids portions since if you order cereal, for example, it'll be a very small box; if you order fruit, it'll be a banana or an apple; etc.

You can buy chips and snacks in the ship's store but it's better/cheaper to buy them onshore.

You can eat breakfast, or any other meal as many times as you want.:D You can buy some snacks in the onboard shops and can get munchies at some of the bars. There is so much food available that you need not worry about anyone going hungry. The food is overkill. Your children will be able to get kid food, burgers, fries, pizza etc. until it is running out their ears.:D

It is absolutely ok to order from room service and then go to the dining room. My dh does it all the time. He order a cup of tea, fruit and some cereal for an early morning snack. Then later he goes for a real breakfast in the dining room. Amazingly he never gains an ounce.

Archived