Seabourn Pride in Oslo today

Martita B.

I WAS THERE.............Just landed and back home. Soooo sad. I got off the ship there, but I don´t see myself on board :-)

I could get used easily to Seabourn :-) I miss the ship, the people, and there has been just hours since I left.

Thank you for the picture.

keltic

Happy you enjoyed your voyage aboard the Pride ~~ and yes, it's a unique experience!:p

Do you know the reason the Pride was delayed leaving Oslo on Sat.?

Scheduled to leave at 8 pm, but left much later ~~~it rained in the afternoon (I noticed on the harbor webcam) but weather was clear at 8:00. Perhaps the "pilot" was late ~~~Thanks for the info!

Welcome back!

Martita B.

Oh, didn´t know about it. I took off from Oslo at 20:35 and it hadn´t rainned. At 13:00, there was a nasty shower though

It´s strange. There was an announcement that the departure was for 23:00, so I assumed that, it was the initial time.

I forgot to order the Strawberies you mentioned, but all desserts were absolutely supreme. I remembered the iced chocolate truffles, after dinner, and which were recommended over here.

That´s for sure. I will be back.

keltic

On your "to do" list add: "book another Seabourn Pride voyage to enjoy the flaming "Strawberries Madagascar!":D

I'm trying to locate/find a Copenhagen webcam this morning ~~

Friends are boarding as I speak!

I'll post it if I do find one.

Martita B.

• 2 weeks later...
The Pride is calling on Oslo today! The ship has an A1 "parking spot"~~you can almost see Guests having fun around the Sky Bar. To view the Pride: www.kroooz-cams.com

Have a nice and safe weekend:p

Martita B.

THANKS for the picture! It looks like a great place to dock since you're so close to attractive sites AND not in a boring, ugly industrial port area. Looking forward to be in Oslo on July 26. Terry in Ohio

Archived