Cabin B104 Diamond Princess

delondin

I hope you're good sailors. We were in C109 in early June, and it really rocked a lot. I've never gotten queasy on a cruise, but I did on this one. It only bothered me when I was in the cabin up front, nowhere else.

I was in B104 on the Sapphire, sister to diamond and while the suite itself was nice the location was not. We were sailing to the Mex. Rivera and while out to see we could not use the balcony as it was so darn windy. Also since this is a wraparound balcony the room steward had to lock the doors from the main balcony to the wraparound during sea days. On port days he opened it up. Also you always had to keep your drapes closed at nite because if you did not the lights from your cabin shown up to the bridge and there was a note in the cabin to close drapes every single nite.

As i said the suite and the perks were nice but I would not pay for the cabin. We were upgraded to that suite from a mini. Now this is my opinion only. We did not get ill but did take medication but the ship rocked and rolled up there. Thought you should know this.

marilyn

Our was an Alaskan trip, and there didn't seem to be rough seas, but that cabin rocked a lot. I was fine when I was anywhere else in the ship. We will never book a cabin that far forward again.

Archived