For Those Who Love The Brilliance Of The Seas

cctn

009 viewpost.gif Hello! Very excited to have stumbled on this board! DH and I, along with 2 other couples, are very close to booking the 8/2/2009 cruise out of Barcelona on the Brilliance and I am trying to get as much info as I can to pursuade them this is the cruise for us!

Anyone else going? Any ammo you can give me to help convince my friends to book? Thanks!

We are going on the brilliance on the 6/27/09 cruise from Barcelona thru the Greek Isles. In 2000, we took the Legend from Barcelona up thru Venice and back. Both cruises are first class. We colud not go later than June 29 because my wife is a teacher and in July, it is too hot . Teddy

Hi Teddy, I just came back from B2B cruise on the Brilliance: we did the Greek Isles and the Venice one. A cruise of a life time, that for sure, and the weather will be much better then what we had; the first cruise was perfect, but the second was very, how should I say it: ROCKY!!!!!!! We missed couple of ports, but other then that, was the BEST cruise, and we have 42 under our belts, and 14 on the Brilliance..........

If you need a tour company, please, let me know; we heard about this brand new little company, and we did gave it a try, and I think that the price is right. My e-mail is allanawm7@aol.com. If anybody is interested, let me know and I'll send you they e-mail.

Tell your friends, that they will miss a trip of a lifetime if they dont join you on this cruise: cruising is like having a cake and eat it too.......Cruising is the BEST!!!!!!!! and plus, cruising on the Brilliance is the Best of the Best.

Hope, I did help you. Good luck......

Franca, aka Mama Brilliance by the crew members

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Teddy, I just came back from B2B cruise on the Brilliance: we did the Greek Isles and the Venice one. A cruise of a life time, that for sure, and the weather will be much better then what we had; the first cruise was perfect, but the second was very, how should I say it: ROCKY!!!!!!! We missed couple of ports, but other then that, was the BEST cruise, and we have 42 under our belts, and 14 on the Brilliance..........

If you need a tour company, please, let me know; we heard about this brand new little company, and we did gave it a try, and I think that the price is right. My e-mail is allanawm7@aol.com. If anybody is interested, let me know and I'll send you they e-mail.

Tell your friends, that they will miss a trip of a lifetime if they dont join you on this cruise: cruising is like having a cake and eat it too.......Cruising is the BEST!!!!!!!! and plus, cruising on the Brilliance is the Best of the Best.

Hope, I did help you. Good luck......

Franca, aka Mama Brilliance by the crew members

Franca: I think they should make you the honorary Godmother of the Brilliance -- either that or the Captain!! love the fact that you have been on the Brilliance 14 times and about to be 15!!! Carol

• 2 weeks later...
Franca just got back from a lovely cruise on the Brilliance and she is returning next month - now that's a true loyal Brilliance fan!! Carol

Carol, thank you very much. I'm already MAMA BRILLIANCE, and that is enough for me. "My Kids" are waiting for Mama and that it will be a late Christmas present: thats is what they are telling me, and I cant wait to see them again.

We will spend a day in Barcelona, with a very nice guy that we meet on the Nov 13 cruise, and we cant wait to see him, too. He is not a "Cruise Kid" but he just became one of Mama's kids.

Between now and the 14 of Jan. I need to go and do some shopping for the Girls; The guys dont get anything, but they dont mind, as long I'm going back..........and I am!!!!!!

Hopefully you are feeling a little better.

I wish a very Happy and healthy 2009 to all of us "Who love the Brilliance OTS"

Take care, everybody

Franca

I just finished reading this thread. :eek: WOW, a lot of information on Brilliance! Thanks for getting us excited about this ship. :)

We will be doing a b2b on Brilliance OTS out of Barcelona begining on March 20, followed by the March 30 sailing. I recognized a couple of cruisers on this thread who will be on the Mar. 30 sailing, which has an moderately active group on the roll call. However, the March 20th sailing roll call only has a few posters. Anybody else reading this who will be on that cruise?

Gerry

I just finished reading this thread. :eek: WOW, a lot of information on Brilliance! Thanks for getting us excited about this ship. :)

We will be doing a b2b on Brilliance OTS out of Barcelona begining on March 20, followed by the March 30 sailing. I recognized a couple of cruisers on this thread who will be on the Mar. 30 sailing, which has an moderately active group on the roll call. However, the March 20th sailing roll call only has a few posters. Anybody else reading this who will be on that cruise?

Gerry

Have a good cruise!! can't wait to hear all about it!

Corkey Carol

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like a lot of CC'ers like this ship. It will be our first time on Brilliance. We're due to sail out of Barcelona on 4/20 for an Eastern Med. We tried the Independence last year. TOO BIG. We've been on Jewel and Radiance (and a bunch more), so this should be interesting to compare.

It sounds like a lot of CC'ers like this ship. It will be our first time on Brilliance. We're due to sail out of Barcelona on 4/20 for an Eastern Med. We tried the Independence last year. TOO BIG. We've been on Jewel and Radiance (and a bunch more), so this should be interesting to compare.

When Franca gets back, she can tell ya all about the Brilliance!! so... the Indy is too big huh? been thinking of doing that or the Solstice ... my favorite is the Brilliance (radiance class) with all the glass around - just the right size of ship. Corkey Carol

• 3 weeks later...
We just booked a Med cruise on the Brilliance this August. This will be our 2nd RCI cruise. The itinerary sold us over Princess and DW prefers RCI. Personally I don't know if I can stand the 7 month wait!!:D

You will love it - I amsure of that!! Corkey

Archived