Balcony On Pride

bearnuts

Categories 8C (Upper deck), 8E (Empress deck), 8G (Verandah deck), and 8I (Panorama deck) have larger balconies than 8A,8B,8D,8F, but don't cost as much as a category 11. So if your budget doesn't allow you to go with a category 11, I would go with one of those.

We were in 8G #'s 7204 thru 7198 and felt it was a great location. Rooms above and below us and we were pretty much mid-ship.

I am looking for a great balcony on the Pride,thanks for the help.

Brian

Cabin 6232, a couple decks lower, same deck space, great room! They always say this is a quad room, but we booked it twice with just the two of us without getting bumped.

If I remember correct there are two types of extended balconies. The one shown (wider) like room 8234/8239 is a handicapped room and the other a deeper balcony that is above the lifeboats. We got lucky on our Pride Jan 2002 trip and got an extended balcony (deeper one). It was port side room can't remember exact room but it was somehwere between 8220-8232. I would always recommend the aft balconies if possible they seem to sell out first though.

You can see good pictures of these if you go to http://www.cruisestateroom.com/

now this is a pay site $11.99 lifetime membership. I recently sent them pictures of our last cruise which they paid me back $11 so all it cost me was 99 ¢ .

Archived