Half Moon Cay-cabanas and other ??

rarescrambler

Does anyone know about how much these cost for the day? I am thinking it might be good for my daughter and I to have a nice shady spot to hide in while on the island.

TIA!

They are pretty expensive if all you are looking for is shade. A clamshell would be much cheaper. I think we payed $249 which is good for up to 4 people. You could possibly find 2 more people and split the cost of a cabana.

• 2 weeks later...
The water was absolutely perfect, lots of small fish everywhere. There were tons of people parasailing - hadn't really seen that before - and they had lots of the inflatable innertubes like they use in waterparks available - hadn't seen those before either. We pulled lounges out into the water, snorkeled, and floated to our hearts' content on our mats - a really lovely day!

We will be in HMC on our Carnival cruise. I love to snorkle and I wasn't sure if you had to book an excursion for snorkleling or not. It sounds from your post that snorkeling from the beach is OK?

We are also hoping to book a cabana. I understand that you cannot prebook on Carnival? So, I guess that means that I'll be standing in line at the reservation desk when we board!

The water was absolutely perfect, lots of small fish everywhere. There were tons of people parasailing - hadn't really seen that before - and they had lots of the inflatable innertubes like they use in waterparks available - hadn't seen those before either. We pulled lounges out into the water, snorkeled, and floated to our hearts' content on our mats - a really lovely day!

We will be in HMC on our Carnival cruise. I love to snorkle and I wasn't sure if you had to book an excursion for snorkleling or not. It sounds from your post that snorkeling from the beach is OK?

We are also hoping to book a cabana. I understand that you cannot prebook on Carnival? So, I guess that means that I'll be standing in line at the reservation desk when we board!

Let me know as well 'Mom'... I think I'd prefer a bit of snorkeling from the beach, especially with the cost of the Cabana, but I can be swayed...:rolleyes: :)

So you can 'stand in line', and put our names on the list with you in the Cabana??? What a GREAT 'Mom'..:D 'Dad' and I will be out looking for the soft-serve machine...:p

Archived