EDOCS and UK TA

rdt123

Hi all,

Does anyone know if when you book thorugh a TA in the UK you can still see your edocs on the site? I have preregistered online and can see our reservation and book excursions etc. We sail in about 30 days but there is no sign of our edocs. I have visited http://edocs.ncl.com/edocs but all I get is the message

"The reservation is not yet READY to be retrieved. Try again.

Any thoughts?

TIA

Rob

Hi all,

Does anyone know if when you book thorugh a TA in the UK you can still see your edocs on the site? I have preregistered online and can see our reservation and book excursions etc. We sail in about 30 days but there is no sign of our edocs. I have visited http://edocs.ncl.com/edocs but all I get is the message

"The reservation is not yet READY to be retrieved. Try again.

Any thoughts?

TIA

Rob

My Dad booked an NCL two day trip through a TA and his eDocs were available for printing.

I booked through an on-line cruise company in the UK and have received my documents from them about 2/3 weeks before departure.

I have pre-registered on-line via the UK site (the US site doesn't recognise the reservation!) but have completely failed to access the shore excursions. Despite having an email from NCL inviting me to book I am re-directed to the US site for shorex so, as they don't recognise me, I'm having no success. Have you managed it?

I didnt know you could login on the UK site, I regiestered on the US site and now when I clcick "My cruises" I get the reservation, cabin number, shorex etc. I just cant see my edocs

Rob

We sail in the middle of July and I got my edocs about a month ago. We booked through a independant TA in the UK but i also registered on the US site and it found my reservation etc and allowed me to book excursions. If I was you I would double check your reservation number with your TA or phone NCL to confirm your reservation.

Hi, I am from the UK & booked with an online TA in this country). As I sail on 28th July I rang my TA who told me they would have my tickets etc from NCL & post them to me 2 weeks before we leave. I also rang NCL (UK base) and was told the same BUT the following day my edocs miraculously appeared on the site!! I had registered on the US site previously but until yesterday just kept getting "reservation not ready please try again". Does anyone know if the luggage label they give you to print can be enlarged as its very tiny and I can't fit my name and address in the space. This may seem a silly question but we haven't cruised before!:)

Hi, I am from the UK & booked with an online TA in this country). As I sail on 28th July I rang my TA who told me they would have my tickets etc from NCL & post them to me 2 weeks before we leave. I also rang NCL (UK base) and was told the same BUT the following day my edocs miraculously appeared on the site!! I had registered on the US site previously but until yesterday just kept getting "reservation not ready please try again". Does anyone know if the luggage label they give you to print can be enlarged as its very tiny and I can't fit my name and address in the space. This may seem a silly question but we haven't cruised before!:)

print them as big as you like, it will be in your printer settings.

Some people fold and laminate them for extra security.

I don't bother with name and address on NCL luggage tags, cabin No ship are whats important,

Just make sure you have a baggage tag or note inside with contact details Phone, postcode, house No. in case they get lost completely..

Archived