? About Dune Buggy Excursion

MIgal04

HI!

I tried to find this answer on the board, but couldn't. There is 4 of us who are interested in doing this excursion.

My question is, do each of us get our own dune buggy? Or do we have to double up?

I think I read that the cost is roughly 100 pp? Is that right?

This excursion looks really fun and gets pretty good reviews.

Oh another quick question, when you book an excursion does the cruise ship just charge it to your Sign and Sail card or do you have to pay in advance?

Thanks sooooo much!

~Kristina~

HI!

I tried to find this answer on the board, but couldn't. There is 4 of us who are interested in doing this excursion.

My question is, do each of us get our own dune buggy? Or do we have to double up?

I think I read that the cost is roughly 100 pp? Is that right?

This excursion looks really fun and gets pretty good reviews.

Oh another quick question, when you book an excursion does the cruise ship just charge it to your Sign and Sail card or do you have to pay in advance?

Thanks sooooo much!

~Kristina~

They are 2 seaters, so 2 per buggy. You can switch drives at various stops on the tour.

In April we paid $110 per person.

I just posted 3 pics from my trip on somoens Photos of Grand Turk post. check em out.

Tip: try to be first, or one of the first few buggies. They tell you to stay close to the guide driver, and he hauls. We were 3rd in line, and had a ball! My buddies got the last buggy and were at the mercy of several cars of Sunday drivers in front of them.

Re: Sail & Sign card. I thought they charged it to my card, but apparently i paid for it when booked it 'cause when i went to pursers desk upon boarding my balance was $0.00. "Cool, an extra $220 for drinks!"

Hi we just did this excursion last week thru Princess.

We had a really good time. We rented 2 buggy's and there is 2 people per buggy. Space is limited, so if you know you want to do this excursion book early otherwise you will end up on a waitlist.

The tour driver took us all around the island which is only 7 miles long and 1 1/2 miles wide. We drove thru sand dumes and on the main roads. We were suppose to go in the water but there wasn't enough time.

Dress appropriately, this is a dirty/dusty excursion!

We booked thru Princess and the charge appeared on our ship board account. We paid $229 per buggy.

Cruisedawgg and Chesneygirl,

Thanks again for your response. I think we are for sure going to book this excursion, sounds like a lot of fun!

I will for sure pack some clothes I'm not afraid to get dirty!

Crusiedawg--GREAT pictures!

Thanks again for the advice!

Archived