How to find out which cabins are taken?

cuterlmt

I've read on here that folks figured out how full their ship is and which cabins are available. How do I do that for my upcoming cruise?

Thanks!

How really full is a ship/airplane is probably a tightly kept piece of information. What you can find is if a specific level cabin/seat is available thru several online sites or any TA. Thru the right TA you can spend enough time picking and get a feel of how "available" that ship might be :D

But if the number of seats/cabins was out there for all to freely see then the supplier would lose a huge leveraging for pricing.

Not sure how everyone else does it, but I pretend I'm going to book another cruise for that same time.... it will tell you what is on wait list and what rooms are open (through princess). I believe though, they move the wait list around so to evenly book the floors... but as the ship fills up the wait list is more permanent.

(ie - wanted onto Lido deck, inner cabin... took 2 weeks from time of booking until the other day - 5 inner Lido cabins opened up.)

Jamie

Archived