Web Cam San Diego

alohadad

Sad News for cruise fan's who love to watch our HAL ships in San Diego. It seems that the company that has provided the Web Cam service has removed the San Diego service from there web page.

I've made several attempts though several site's to find another provider. This is a sad day for all of us who would watch for "Waves from CC members" from the Oosterdam & Ryndam.....

Sad News for cruise fan's who love to watch our HAL ships in San Diego. It seems that the company that has provided the Web Cam service has removed the San Diego service from there web page.

I've made several attempts though several site's to find another provider. This is a sad day for all of us who would watch for "Waves from CC members" from the Oosterdam & Ryndam.....

Sorry to hear that. I just today booked the Zaandam for the Nov. 22 cruise to Hawaii. By the way, we are almost neighbors!

Wow, that is very sad news, many of us love to watch those ship come and go in SD especially those Hal ships. Oh my Lisa will be very sad about this too, and not being able to watch her favorite ship, and doing the wave, ugh! Wonder if someone else will pick it up, darn.......Saturday's will not be the same.........

Does this site not pick up the ships?

http://www.sundiegolive.com/

Does anyone know where the camera was physically located? If so, a SD member of CC might contact the owner or superintendent of the property and find out who provded the camera. They might be convinced to reinstate the feed.

According to the message on the link this evening, it will come back after the building has been repainted.

DestinationWebCam

We are waiting for the paint to dry on One America Plaza!

Yes, we removed these two webcams on the apex of the building a week ago so that the remainder of the building could be re-painted.

Links to other San Diego WebCam's are on

www.SignOnSanDiego.com

We have been advised that we can re-install the two webcams on Tuesday, June 24th.

While this DestinationWebCam is unavailable at the moment, try again later or visit our other San Diego WebCams.

According to the message on the link this evening, it will come back after the building has been repainted.

DestinationWebCam

Yes, we removed these two webcams on the apex of the building a week ago so that the remainder of the building could be re-painted.

We have been advised that we can re-install the two webcams on Tuesday, June 24th.

www.SignOnSanDiego.com

While this DestinationWebCam is unavailable at the moment, try again later or visit our other San Diego WebCams.

Oh My Thank goodness I was about to start crying:o Yes I would have been devastated, it is bad enough HAL is pulling out the Oosterdam but we needed a few more months of waves:)

DestinationWebCam

www.SignOnSanDiego.com

Now that is good news, whew, I was really unhappy about not being able to see our ships coming in and out of SD.

Welcome home Lisa!

What a relief, the San Diego cam was and is my favorite!!! It's my old home town and I often just pop in at work to see the harbor and any ships that might be there that day:)

Oh My Thank goodness I was about to start crying:o Yes I would have been devastated, it is bad enough HAL is pulling out the Oosterdam but we needed a few more months of waves:)

OK I am behind times here I guess, WHERE IS MS OOSTERDAM GOING? PULLING OUT?

Tell me it is not so! It is my fav ship!!

What the heck is going on?

OK I am behind times here I guess, WHERE IS MS OOSTERDAM GOING? PULLING OUT?

Tell me it is not so! It is my fav ship!!

What the heck is going on?

Teri, the Oosterdam will leave at the end of her February 21st 2009 sailing to go to Italy for aft lift just like they did to the Westerdam last year, then the Zuiderdam this year. After that she will do several European sailings, come across the pond to Florida then take off for Fall and Winter into 2010 in South America:( There are no current plans to continue having 7 day sailings for HAL out of the Southern West Coast :mad: For those that do enjoy the 7 day Mexican Rivera we are just out of luck if we want to continue to sail HAL.

Teri, the Oosterdam will leave at the end of her February 21st 2009 sailing to go to Italy for aft lift just like they did to the Westerdam last year, then the Zuiderdam this year. After that she will do several European sailings, come across the pond to Florida then take off for Fall and Winter into 2010 in South America:( There are no current plans to continue having 7 day sailings for HAL out of the Southern West Coast :mad: For those that do enjoy the 7 day Mexican Rivera we are just out of luck if we want to continue to sail HAL.

Thanks for the update Lisa, WOW!! I am shocked! What are you and I going to do!! I LOVE THE OOSTIE!!!

Can you say, "Princess?" We sailed the Diamond Princess on the MexRiv run. It was very nice. Different from HAL, but nice none the less.

Jim, you took the words out of my mouth. While I have not yet tried Princess but am booked to be on the Sapphire May 9th next year, my guess is Princess will be the one getting more of our business:o Or at least till HAL realizes they made a major error in taking away 7 day cruises from the West Coast.

For any one with the time, HALs web site is offering a really good deal on Oosterdam which combines a Panama Canal transit and a Trans Atlantic crossing after it leaves San Diego and heads off to Rome in late Feb 09.

Archived