glory supper club

rashrg123

Do you have any advice for making/getting reservations in the supper club? I don't want to deal with the herd on the first day but i dont want to miss the chance to get reservations either. Did you enjoy it-in your opinion was it worth it?

It was excellent.

I didn't reserve in advance. We encountered the nice young man from Belarus outside the entrance to the Red Sail (entering from the main Lido pool area) as we were heading there for lunch upon boarding. We were in the first group of non-VIP pax to board, so there wasn't a crowd at all. In fact, we were the first people upstairs to eat at the Fish & Chips.

He had a cart with all the cuts of meat and the enormous lobster tail. His book had only a few bookings in it, which I assume were from people who had reserved online. Don't have the link to that; I'm sure someone her can provide it.

We ate there on Monday evening, 7:30, the day we were in Cozumel (we saile 5/17, "new" Western).

I had the monster 24-oz Porterhouse and it was simply delicious!

Do you have any advice for making/getting reservations in the supper club? I don't want to deal with the herd on the first day but i dont want to miss the chance to get reservations either. Did you enjoy it-in your opinion was it worth it?

someone else just posted the link to make online reservations. But to answer your question, is it worth it, that is a definite yes. Best meal I've ever had at sea. We have eaten there on several occassions, and each just gets better. Be prepared to be in the Emerald Room for 2-2 1/2 hours total. It is a true dining experience.:D

I've seen carts in the lobby while boarding and the Red Sail during that first lunch. I've also seen people available during the evening on the promenade for making reservations. You can book with any of those people, or you can make a simple call when you get to your cabin.

We made our reservations with a guy in the lobby as soon as we got on the ship. We were his first reservation for the night we wanted. It was very worth it--if you want a detailed description I talk about it at length in my review currently on the board "Great Time on the Glory". :D

We made our reservations with a guy in the lobby as soon as we got on the ship. We were his first reservation for the night we wanted. It was very worth it--if you want a detailed description I talk about it at length in my review currently on the board "Great Time on the Glory". :D

and I highly recommend you check out her review...well worth the time :cool:

Two summers ago on the Glory, we made reservations as soon as we stepped onto the ship. Someone was right there in the lobby! This particular dining experience is not to be missed. We reallly enjoyed it so much!

We are booked for the supper club both formal nights on the Glory. Can the men wear long pants and a collard shirt with no jacket? Also can the gals wear nice sundresses? Don't want to lug formal clothes this trip due to packing restrictions on the airlines.

Archived