Carnival Fantasy 6B cabin

MINILvr

My family of 4 has been assigned a 6B cabin with two lowers, a rollaway and a bunk/fold down bed.

I realize it will be quite cozy, to say the least.

I was wondering if anyone happens to have first hand experience with this setup and possibly pictures to share.

Thanks!!!!!

No pics, but with a rollaway it WILL indeed be cozy. The cabin steward will open the rollaway when s/he turns down your room at night and it will definitely eat into your floor space. Be sure to leave a path to the bathroom for middle-of-the-night visits.

The cabin is ~185 sq ft so it's not terribly tiny, but you'll want the rollaway in the folded-up position whenever you are not using it.

Bon Voyage...

http://www.carnival4me.com/carnival-fantasy-cabins-6a.htm

the upper bed will be above the bed on the side-- your best bet for the most space is to keep the beds set up in that configuration in the pic above-- the rollaway can then be placed on the floor in the middle. Putting those lower beds together will take up much floor space

We did 5 of us in an inside cabin--it IS quite cozy to say the least.

Its very important to keep the cabin somewhat organized so it dont close in on you midweek.

We used an over the door shoe holder to do that. the kind with clear plastic pouches work the est.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2500019620073048160KsdyWH

there is another photo- see how the beds pushed together takes up a lot of room- the person sleeping in the bed by the window will have to clibl over the other person (lets not even mention climbing over the rollaway) or ducking under the upper bed.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2500019620073048160KsdyWH

there is another photo- see how the beds pushed together takes up a lot of room- the person sleeping in the bed by the window will have to clibl over the other person (lets not even mention climbing over the rollaway) or ducking under the upper bed.

This is one of the first pictures I saw when I was freaking out last week. I am thinking about not pushing the beds together, except maybe the rollaway and one bed, and that way the kids each have their own bed and DH and I have "one" bed.

Who knows, I am slightly over my initial freak out stage and figure we will just make do.

Thanks for all of your assistance! I really appreciate it.

This is one of the first pictures I saw when I was freaking out last week. I am thinking about not pushing the beds together, except maybe the rollaway and one bed, and that way the kids each have their own bed and DH and I have "one" bed.

Who knows, I am slightly over my initial freak out stage and figure we will just make do.

Thanks for all of your assistance! I really appreciate it.

Anne-- it will be fine-- trust me. you are feaking out for no reason. The only time you will be in the room is to sleep-- your kids will barely be in the room at all.

Archived