What time to be at pier?

In my e-doc, it said to come at 1 p.m. and not any earlier. In people's experiences on the Monarch, is it really best to not show up until then? From what I've read on many reviews, people often get there early. Our Set Sail passes are all ready.

We are so excited and would love to be on the ship as early as we can but I also do not want to be sitting around for two hours if 1 p.m. is no doubt, the time they board.

Don't know about Monarch but all other RCCL ships we've been on we've gotten to the pier around 11-11:30 and were able to get on the ship by 12N. I think that would be a safe bet. Good luck.

In my e-doc, it said to come at 1 p.m. and not any earlier. In people's experiences on the Monarch, is it really best to not show up until then? From what I've read on many reviews, people often get there early. Our Set Sail passes are all ready.

We are so excited and would love to be on the ship as early as we can but I also do not want to be sitting around for two hours if 1 p.m. is no doubt, the time they board.

I have never sailed on that ship, but on all five of my cruises I was on board by 11am despite the documents saying not to board until 1pm or 2pm.

I have never sailed on that ship, but on all five of my cruises I was on board by 11am despite the documents saying not to board until 1pm or 2pm.

You have been ON BOARD by 11am on all your cruises??? I think the earliest I have ever been onboard was 11:30(and Im going on #43):eek:

Archived