anyone have problems with the CC party registration site?

CJcruzer

Am trying to get our problem with the "count" of our Cruise Connections registry/party straightened out - we were up to 18, 2 more registered and the count went to "0" :eek:

To throw more confusion into the mix - today the count says "no guests" - so the numerical zero has disappeared and so now doesn't really reflect a "calculating" glitch....

Sooooooo- I have been calling Azamara and trying to get higher up the ladder of authority - and I have had the most lame, inane things/reasons told to me - and they didn't even know what cruise critic is!!! How can you supply a reasonable or possible response if you dont even understand the question??? Now this was really starting to insult my intelligence (I was even supposed to tell HOST ANDY to fix the count - obviously some supervisor quickly logged onto cruise critic while I was on hold for 45 minutes!!).....I do have someone and have their extension - who is looking into this or trying to find someone who is knowledgeable with this part of the site - at least he's honest and did not make up a fairytale for me....

So as to my original question, even if my glitch gets fixed, the hoops I jumped through and the blatant lies and fairytales that I were fed are totally unexcusable......and I intend to let the management know this - first of all, most of the stuff you get fed is CELEBRITY related, not AZAMARA related - I wish they would decide if they are going to separate these 2 cruise experiences or not - if so, STOP HAVING CELEBRITY AGENTS, SUPERVISORS answer AZAMARA QUESTIONS.

I don't mind being wrong, I don't mind being told "I don't know' BUT I don't like being taken for stupid.

OK- slinking off my soapbox.....

Am trying to get our problem with the "count" of our Cruise Connections registry/party straightened out - we were up to 18, 2 more registered and the count went to "0" :eek:

To throw more confusion into the mix - today the count says "no guests" - so the numerical zero has disappeared and so now doesn't really reflect a "calculating" glitch....

Sooooooo- I have been calling Azamara and trying to get higher up the ladder of authority - and I have had the most lame, inane things/reasons told to me - and they didn't even know what cruise critic is!!! How can you supply a reasonable or possible response if you dont even understand the question??? Now this was really starting to insult my intelligence (I was even supposed to tell HOST ANDY to fix the count - obviously some supervisor quickly logged onto cruise critic while I was on hold for 45 minutes!!).....I do have someone and have their extension - who is looking into this or trying to find someone who is knowledgeable with this part of the site - at least he's honest and did not make up a fairytale for me....

So as to my original question, even if my glitch gets fixed, the hoops I jumped through and the blatant lies and fairytales that I were fed are totally unexcusable......and I intend to let the management know this - first of all, most of the stuff you get fed is CELEBRITY related, not AZAMARA related - I wish they would decide if they are going to separate these 2 cruise experiences or not - if so, STOP HAVING CELEBRITY AGENTS, SUPERVISORS answer AZAMARA QUESTIONS.

I don't mind being wrong, I don't mind being told "I don't know' BUT I don't like being taken for stupid.

OK- slinking off my soapbox.....

Hi CJCruzer !

First, take a deep breath :) . I am sorry to hear of your frustration. FYI, this appears to be a system-wide problem with most if not all Celebrity and Azamara Connection Parties, not only your sailing. What I can tell you, is that the problem has been reported, and I hope it will be resolved soon. While I am flattered that Azamara felt I could resolve the problem, I assure you that I cannot adjust any "counts" for the parties !

If you would like to read more about this, you can read my Supervisor's, and Community Manager (LauraS) post on the Celebrity board here : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=797511

A similar problem happened about a year ago, and I am pretty certain that Celebrity was able to restore all of the existing information. My advice ? If your sailing isnt for a while, give it a week or 2, and hopefully it will be resolved. If you are very concerned, you can always try to re-register. Many have said they were able to re-register with no problems. I plan to wait it out a bit.

As a personal suggestion to everyone, please have a little patience. When I have further updates, I will post it on this thread. Thank you verty much for your consideration !

This also happened on my RCL sailing so it's all RCL products.

Hi Cruise !

Thanks for letting me know. I figured it might include RCI, but as I am not booked on any Royal Caribbean Cruises that has a Roll Call going (I am booked for 1 short Cruise in August), I didnt want to bring it up, unless I was positive that RCI was having the same issues.

Thanks Host Andy - BTW - not only were you to be able to fix, it was all your fault in the first place!!!! :eek: (according to Azamara)

Then, I was told well I should Google to solve the problem. :confused:

Now you understand my frustration - not at the problem itself, but all the nonsense that was fed without any knowledge - own up to it if you don't know!

Will it spoil my cruise not to have a CC party? NO - I would seek out those people with whom I've established a good rapport - sharing rides and tours, etc... but that is not the point.

Probably in all likelihood we will re-register, hopefully everyone who had initally posted will be reading the posts either here or on roll call, and know to re-register.

Oh and BTW - did you also know there is no such thing as Cruise Critics - I made it up!:rolleyes:

REALLY!

Archived