Beds on PD in 4 berth

TSJE4

Hello everyone . I think i've read on posts before regarding making the two bottom single beds into a queen. It says in the p&o brochure that they can't be if the top two are occupied, I gather for safety reasons ,but i'd personally rather have my kids fall on me than the floor !! Not that i forsee that to happen- hopefully:rolleyes: Are the cabin stewards happy to do this despite what is in the brochure ? Thanks Sandi

Hello everyone . I think i've read on posts before regarding making the two bottom single beds into a queen. It says in the p&o brochure that they can't be if the top two are occupied, I gather for safety reasons ,but i'd personally rather have my kids fall on me than the floor !! Not that i forsee that to happen- hopefully:rolleyes: Are the cabin stewards happy to do this despite what is in the brochure ? Thanks Sandi

I think they would find it just about impossible to make up your room without hitting their head on an overhead bunk.

Thanks . A travel agent ages ago mentioned that they can do it and i am sure i had read it someone on one of the posts, but wondered whether it was still possible with the bunks down . and whether it was accepted by the cabin steward . Guess i'll find out when on board . No big deal if they can't. Regards Sandi

Archived