Invitation/Response Card Question

I am wondering how brides have gotten the birthdays of all their guest for the cruise?? I was thinking of putting a line on the response card, if they are attending to write down their DOB. Has anyone done this? And if you have how did you word it??

Thanks!!!

I just recently sent out my invitations and with them I printed out "with your response please kindly include your name as it appears on your drivers license/passort along with your date of birth"

Well the RSVP's are coming back and they do not have the DOB information so I will need to speak with each person and obtain that information.

If I can do it again, I would place the paper in with the RSVP so they see it when they are filling out the card

We told everyone that we would be requesting this information in our save the dates and in a mid-planning newsletter. Our RSVPs look like this:

A favor of a reply is requested by October 5, 2008.

______ Sailing Guests ______ Non-Sailing Guests

Guest #1: ______________ Birthdate: __________

Guest #2: ______________ Birthdate: __________

Guest #3: ______________ Birthdate: __________

_______ I regret we will not be able to attend.

Our wedding isn't until November 14. The early RSVP gives us plenty of time to get back to people we don't have complete information from. I am sending out the invites the first week in September.

I did not put it in the invitation or response. Instead I e-mailed everyone asking them to write the info on the back of the response cards. Only one family actually did it. I like the idea of having a form for them to fill out, or the preprinted response card. Would have saved me a lot of follow up.

Archived