Renting jetski's

Hi, we are leaving on Saturday Liberty of the Seas Western Carribean. My husband is interested in renting jet skis, wondered if anyone could suggest how to do this, if you need to do it in advance.

We have excursions already booked in Cozumel and Montego Bay but still have Grand Caymen and Labadee open.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, we are leaving on Saturday Liberty of the Seas Western Carribean. My husband is interested in renting jet skis, wondered if anyone could suggest how to do this, if you need to do it in advance.

We have excursions already booked in Cozumel and Montego Bay but still have Grand Caymen and Labadee open.

Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, Jetski's should be available in Labadee and can be purchased on the RCI shore excusion page. I'm almost positive they offer it there.

Have fun ... we're going on LOS in January with the same itinerary.

At Labadee they have a jet ski excursion where they take you in a group on a guided tour. There are no individual jet ski rentals at Labadee. At Grand Cayman, you can rent jet skis at 7 mile beach.

Have fun. Was on the Liberty on the Western this past May.

Dave

Thanks

Hey - we are on the same cruise with you. We are doing the guided tour with RCCL in Labadee as we will have a child with us. We reserved last week through the shore excursions. I think that is closed off now as it is too close to our cruise, but you can reserve those through the shore excursion desk on board the ship. I would plan to do that on Saturday as they may fill up fast once people start getting on board.

Do we need to reserve them in advance?

On the Labadee jet ski excursion, you can book it over the internet if you want to secure the time you want. At Grand Cayman 7 mile beach, it's not thru RCCL, you can just go up and rent there. Actually years ago, that was the first place I had ever road a jet ski in the ocean. It's according to how busy the rentals are as to the wait time. Usually you rent them by the half hour. They also have other things to do there also such as parasailing.

Dave

Go to the excursion desk as soon as you board and reserve it then. I understand that they always hold back a few reservations for those who book on the ship. I wouldn't waste any time doing it though because, as mentioned previously, they go quick.

Have fun!:D

GC has them at all the public beaches--and you don't have to "follow the leader" like you do on Labadee! You just rent them for the amount of time you want, and then you go off and do your own thing.

At Labadee, they put a group of you in a line and one follows after the other, occassionally stopping for the slower riders to catch up. You can't ride how or where you like!

GC has them at all the public beaches--and you don't have to "follow the leader" like you do on Labadee! You just rent them for the amount of time you want, and then you go off and do your own thing.

At Labadee, they put a group of you in a line and one follows after the other, occassionally stopping for the slower riders to catch up. You can't ride how or where you like!

I'll second what cb at sea stated; don't rent one at Labadee (especially if you are an experienced rider). The "follow the leader" routine is boring.

In Grand Cayman, either rent one at Seven Mile Beach or rent a car and drive to Rum Point. I went to Rum Point on my last Western cruise and had the entire ocean to myself while I was on the waverunner.

Archived