ATV Jungle adventure in cozmel

ocut

Has Anyone done this? its 99 dollars a person if you do this thru carnival just wondering how it is before i book it...i sail monday thanks for all yoru help

Hello, We did this on our own last year. 4 adults and 2 children. We booked through Island martketing. It wa the highlight of our tour. It had rained for severl days before the trip so there was plenty of standing water. It was easy to avoid but somehow we made it a game to hit all the mud. We were covered head to toe. The ruins you go to are nothing! They are very small barely noticeable. The trip driving was great. The "beach" they take you to was very nice. They drop you off at a small beach resort and you can stay the rest of they day there. Nice chairs, bar, snorkeling, kayaking, and small shops. Our family loved it.

Coz is a small island off the Yucatan peninsula. There really are not any ruins to speak of so do not expect a lot. They can take you on a "jungle tour" but remember, Coz is a small island. Coz is a tourist island and has many tour companies. Why take a cattle call trip with the cruise lines for an inflated price, when you can take a local tour that goes to the same place (remember Coz is a small island) for a whole lot less money?

Coz is safe and the tour company will prefer you pay with USA dollars but will take Mexican Pesos. Go with an independent. This trip is all about driving an ATV and not about a "jungle" tour.

We did this back in March through Island Marketing also. We had a blast and would highly recommend it. But, you will be combined with other people who booked through the ship, through Island Marketing and also through Wild Tours - but that didn't take away from our experience. There were probably about 10 to 15 4 wheelers per group and they have a guide at the beginning (to lead) and end of the group (to make sure everyone's moving along okay). It was awesome, but like the other poster mentioned - plan to get dirty!!! We didn't have mud from recent rain but there was lots and lots of dirt! I would bring a bandana to wear over my face if I were going to do it again. and bring some wet wipes for afterwards!

Archived