Carnival Hold Code on upcoming cruise...Any advice?

Does anyone check their info on the carnival.com website periodically? I have been clicking on the "my documents" section every day since I paid and it still continues to say:

Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent or Carnival (MessageID: 1203)

Being that this is our first cruise I have no idea what this means. I had asked my pvp before making our final payment and she said it was due to us not being paid in full. Now that I have paid I would have thought that error message would go away. Anyone familiar enough to tell me what is going on? I've emailed my pvp again, but not gotten a response as my pvp left and I have a new and unfamiliar pvp. :confused:

Have a beautiful day!

Sometimes it takes a week or so before this goes away. If worried, call Carnival and ask. If you book thru a TA sometimes it is a group booking and all of the group has to be paid in full before this will go away.

Does anyone check their info on the carnival.com website periodically? I have been clicking on the "my documents" section every day since I paid and it still continues to say:

Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent or Carnival (MessageID: 1203)

Being that this is our first cruise I have no idea what this means. I had asked my pvp before making our final payment and she said it was due to us not being paid in full. Now that I have paid I would have thought that error message would go away. Anyone familiar enough to tell me what is going on? I've emailed my pvp again, but not gotten a response as my pvp left and I have a new and unfamiliar pvp. :confused:

Have a beautiful day!

We had that code on our up until today. When I asked my TA earlier this week, she said that even after final payment, it takes a while to complete the processing. For us, I think it was about 2 weeks after final payment.

Thanks for the responses! It is a group booking so that makes sense as I know they all haven't paid yet. And I didn't know that was the link for my e-docs... thanks for the info! :)

There is your reason. On a group cruise, every single cruiser must be paid in full, every last dime, before that message will go away.

Archived