Another Eurodam Blog

lovetoleave

hi, I think you must have the wrong date for leaving Southampton- 27th June, Myself and many more guests have been invited to attend the Luncheon on Saturday the 28th June , much as i would love to be boarding as a cruiser, i am afraid i will only be a guest, and will have to wait till October to sail with this brand new ship of Hals, but it will be nice to show my family - what Hal is all about- instead of them waving me off at the airport:) , I wished Hal sailed from Southampton on a regular basis,:( enjoy your special cruise, take care, audrey.

hi, I think you must have the wrong date for leaving Southampton- 27th June, Myself and many more guests have been invited to attend the Luncheon on Saturday the 28th June ,
I think he's embarking today (27th) for the sailing tomorrow.

Hi, I knew there were some Luncheons etc on the 27th - plus the Saturday 28th myself and family are on, I wasnt sure when the ship sailed to Rotterdam.

About a Pompey lady wanting to sail from Southampton- well its not FOOTBALL is it!!!!!, even though i am a notherner by birth and have only lived here for almost 8 yrs, my family have been here for quite some time, and i was season ticket holder until 2 seasons ago, but do listen to the radio to all matches that are not shown on Skye. :)

I must admit it will be strange not being a passenger , i will have to pretend that its a land tour when we disembark:p.!!!!!

I will hopefully get some photographs , hope its not raining- its gone awfully dull here, light showers this afternoon, audrey.

Archived