placemats???

I just came back from the Carnival Spirit this past May and they did not give any out, so we asked and the server said that they stopped giving them out. I wish they still had them...it made a great souvenir from the cruise.

I just remembered the placemats. We got one on the Conquest and the Valor but didnt get one on our Destiny crusie in May. I was going to get them framed and put them up in our cruise guestroom. i guess i will have to go back on the Destiny to get one.

The reason I asked...we did not get them in May on Triumph. We did get them on the other cruises (along with past guest pins on Elation & Glory). I always looked forward to getting them and getting the waiters/waitresses sign them. I was hoping that they had ran out of them or something. :(

Must depend on the ship? :confused: My mom and I didn't get them on Triumph last Dec, and DH and I didn't get them on the Imagination (B2B2B) in Feb. I used to love getting them, but don't think they do it any more...:(

We did not receive them on the Ecstasy and when I asked the Maitre'd about them, he told me they were not giving them out anymore. He did go to the back and find two that he gave to me. I guess the other ships are using up their supply. We have collected them on every cruise and always have our wait staff sign them. Travelgirl

We did not get them on our recent Liberty cruise (May). I missed that, too. I always had them sign it. I guess that's one little expense they could cut without a huge impact.

Archived