Luggage Tags

j!m

we just received our cruise docs for our august cruise but no luggage tags were included?

does Az not send them out?

i assume we get them at check in?

is this a new process? how does it work?

anyone know?

we were on X in early june and they sent us tags

Are you sure they are not in your booklet? Look at the table of contents and see if there is a page listed to tear them out.

If not, call your TA and have them ask the cruiseline. You may have to get them at the pier, not a big deal, just make sure you don't hand your luggage over to a porter without a tag on it!

we just received our cruise docs for our august cruise but no luggage tags were included?

does Az not send them out?

i assume we get them at check in?

is this a new process? how does it work?

anyone know?

we were on X in early june and they sent us tags

Happened to us before our March 1 Panama canal cruise. I had to call the TA and have them contact AZ to send separately. They were not with the original packet of tickets and info mailed out.

We were on X in December, and they provided no luggage-tags. Not at problem. The porters at the dock were prepared with plenty of tags, and it did not delay the boarding process at all.

The E-docs did however include a sample print of the luggage tag, which we printed and attached to the bags using transparent tape. This wasn't necessary though...

out of curiosity i emailed Az and asked about the bag tag matter

the response was that they were sorry for the inconvenience "but the luggage handlers will have luggage at the pier."

i did ask whether normal practise is continuing ie tags sent with pre cruise info but no response. just sorry, and the luggage handlers have luggage.

maybe the captains club office sends their email to some non english speaking country for responding?

Archived