Ephesus - Private Guides - Kagan Kosagan or Levent Solmaz?

We used Kagan Kosagan two years ago and he was wonderful. We (a group of 8) were in Istanbul for 5 days and did a 3 day tour with him. He is very knowledgeable and a very nice man. We paid him after the tour in US $.

We were able to see everything we wanted and he added many places that we didn't know about.

We have received emails from him over the past two years letting us know what is going on his life. I would most definetly use him again and recommend him to anyone considering a trip to Turkey. You can't go wrong.

Joyce

Just got back from cruise. Booked private tour with Sammy's Travel. Had a great young man as a guide. Spoke great english. Kids loved him. I only know his first name...pronounced "GoKahn." You would love him!

I've tried pulling up the website for Levent Solmaz @www.leventsolmaz.com and can't get anywhere. Is this a good address??? Can anyone help?

E-mail is info@leventsolmaz.com and website is www.leventsolmaz.com. I had trouble pulling up website today too. I was in communication with him about 2 weeks ago and he was very prompt in returning my e-mails. It is a good idea to provide him (or anyone in Turkey) with more than one e-mail to avoid any spam filter or e-mail communication issues.

Last October, my husband and I visited Istanbul and Ephesus while on our Galaxy cruise. Kagan Kosagan was our guide for both. He was absolutely charming, personable and very knowledable . We also met his wife briefly at one of the tourist sites. She is also a guide. Not only were the sites visited amazing but because of Kagan we left Turkey with a better understanding of Turkish people and their culture. We would love to go back. Itanbul is now on our list of favorite cities in the world.:)

Sandy

Archived