PA System Sound

Does anyone have an audio clip or video of the "ding dong" that the ship's PA system makes?

Weird request, but I need to have it.

I do not have it but I would love to have it as a sound file on my PC!!! What a happy sound!

I've got a sound bite of "Going up" and "Going down" for the elevators. I've been trying to get other sounds but the "ding dong" is very hard to get. I'll try to find them and post them if anyone is interested.

Hmmm can't seem to up load the wav files on this board. If anyone has a solution to doing it please give me a hand. If not give me an email address and I can forward it to you.

I tried to record it from my laptop several years ago, but it turned out really bad. I'd love a good quality version! My e-mail is in my sig...

What better sound to use for new e-mail notification? :) If I have to get work e-mail, I may as well be reminded of better times in the process!

Thanks!

Theron

Ok I've sent it to you tpkeller and nlcentral, let me know if you get it alright. I am going to try to record the "ding dong" and ship's horn if I get the chance on our Alaska cruise. Any other sounds you think I should look out for?

Ok I've sent it to you tpkeller and nlcentral, let me know if you get it alright. I am going to try to record the "ding dong" and ship's horn if I get the chance on our Alaska cruise. Any other sounds you think I should look out for?

Got them, thanks! I guess I misunderstood though... read too fast... I thought you had the Ding Dong sound at the start of a general announcement! :)

Theron

Do you think you could send the sound to me too? BooksSP@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Archived