Carnival Dream Respositioning

Ivanna Cruz

I was interested in the repositioning of the Dream from New York to Port Canaveral but I don't see it listed in the ship's itinerary. Anyone have any information or even an educated guess on whether it's likely to take passengers on the repositioning?

Thank you.:o

I just looked again under transatlantic (which NY to FL isn't transatlantic) and Cruises to Nowhere and I couldn't find it. Maybe it's too early and they haven't finalized the details. Or maybe they're planning some NY cruises to nowhere before they deadhead down to PC. :confused:

From Carnival's website (if you don't see it, either they aren't offering it, or it's just not up yet):

From New York, Carnival Dream will operate two eight-day Bahamas/Florida cruises departing Nov. 15 and 23, 2009. These voyages include a call at Port Canaveral (in proximity to Orlando-area attractions), followed by a visit to Nassau and Freeport in The Bahamas.

Following its New York departures, Carnival Dream will reposition to Port Canaveral, Fla., where it will launch year-round seven-day Caribbean cruises Dec. 5, 2009. On its new Port Canaveral-based program, Carnival Dream will depart every Saturday on alternating weeklong cruises to the Eastern and Western Caribbean. Eastern Caribbean cruises will call at Nassau; St. Thomas/St. John, U.S.V.I.; and St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles; while exotic Western Caribbean voyages will visit Cozumel; Belize; Costa Maya; and Nassau. Carnival Dream will assume this route from the Carnival Glory, which will be redeployed to Miami to operate year-round seven-day Caribbean cruises beginning October 3, 2009.

Archived