?juices available on all cruises

kdeltadawn

Hi!

Are the same selection of juices available on the different ships? Sailing for the first time on Holiday 9/18 and wondered if grapefruit juice and/or tomato juice would be available? or did I need to bring my own?

Thanks!:)

I think it's pretty much the norm for the ships to have the same basic supplies. Even after five cruises on the Holiday, I can't remember seeing g'fruit or tomato juice. I'm an orange-mango gal, so not sure about other types.

I know in the buffet they only had the two Cotton mentioned, the mango (guava?) passion cocktail or whatever it is and orange juice.

I get my cruiselines mixed up. I have found if you eat breakfast in the dining room, you can often get a few other choices of juice on the menu. Cant remember if its Carnival. They will give you a little tiny glass of whichever juice they have on the menu if you eat in the dining room for breakfast on most cruises I have been on.

In the breakfast buffet you can get tomato, and prune juice even if they're not out. Just ask. True of many things. Never looked for grapefruit juice at breakfast but the bars have it. [not free]

No "prune juice cracks please, I'm old.

Dan

I thought I read that you can get cranberry juice if you purchase a fountain card. That was going to be my drink - cranberry juice and vanilla vodka. YUM!

What do they call vodka and prune juice?

A Piledriver.......

Dan

Tomato, oranage and others (and pretty sure grapefruit) are available in the dining room at breakfast. Tomato, orange and others for sure, and possible grapefriut, are available 24/7 through room service.

edit: just found this in another thread

Carnival Menu for Room Service

Juices

Orange, Tomato, Apple, Grapefruit

and this for the dining room

Chilled Juices

Orange

Grapefruit

Pineapple

Apple

Tomato

Prune