Jewel of the Seas pics are online now!

I added some pics of the Jet Boat Ride at the Reversing Falls in St. John today. I just got them back from the developing.

I didn´t want to take my digital on this boat ride, so I took one of these deposables. It was soaked too and I broke it up immediately after the ride to get the film out and there was even water in the camera but surprisingly some of the pics are not that bad as I thought they might be. However some of them are not very clear.

Thanks to all your kind words. I appreciate that you enjoyed my pics.

Loved All The Pictures Of The Jewel - Thanks. I Noticed The Congo Bar And Safari Club At The Back Of Deck 6 - Were These Very Busy - - Wayne

The Safai Club is the place for some of the entertainment. It´s also the place i.e. for the Welcome Aboard reception etc.

For such events the place can get very crowded and sometimes I thought it is too small as not everybody was able to get a seat. I don´t think that it´s very busy during the rest of the day.

We were on the Grand Princess when you were docked at Boston and then we were with you when we were both at Bar Harbor. That sunset at Bar Harbor was simply out of this world. We enjoyed it so much we did not go down to the dining room for early seating that evening. Your photos captured the moment!!!!! Thanks again.

I appreciate that you liked the photos.

We were on the Grand Princess when you were docked at Boston and then we were with you when we were both at Bar Harbor. That sunset at Bar Harbor was simply out of this world. We enjoyed it so much we did not go down to the dining room for early seating that evening. Your photos captured the moment!!!!! Thanks again.

Haven´t we been lucky with such great weather after the heavy rain at Boston a day before?

Archived