Embassy Suites

jazzyj40

I needed a suite because there are 6 of us traveling, 4 adults and 2 teen girls. I looked at the I made reservations at the Embassy Suites in San Juan stated 7 miles from old san juan. Does any one know how far it is from the AOS ship at Pan American port. How is this hotel? Thanks for the help :)

We stayed there in April and loved it, it was a short taxi ride about 10 min to the pier, a two minute walk to the beautiful beach and about 15 min taxi to old San Juan. It has a lovely pool and breakfast area, there is an outback restaurant and free internet service in lobby. have a great time:)

We stayed there in April and loved it, it was a short taxi ride about 10 min to the pier, a two minute walk to the beautiful beach and about 15 min taxi to old San Juan. It has a lovely pool and breakfast area, there is an outback restaurant and free internet service in lobby. have a great time:)

Thank you now I am looking even more forward to going.:) :) :)

We love to stay at the Embassy Suites hotels prior to our cruise. We are leaving from San Juan for the 1st time next June. Did you book directly with the hotel or with Hotwire or Priceline? Approximately how much is your room rate?

We love to stay at the Embassy Suites hotels prior to our cruise. We are leaving from San Juan for the 1st time next June. Did you book directly with the hotel or with Hotwire or Priceline? Approximately how much is your room rate?

I booked directly with Embassy Suites and I feel received a better deal than with any other web site. If you have triple A it gives you a nice discount.

What is the actualy Embassy you stayed at? Can you see the ocean? We are staying over one night and I would like to be near airport and see the water also. thanks...

We stayed at the one at 8000 Tartak street, it is about 3 min from airport and our room did have a bit of an ocean view

quote.gif

Archived