opinion on the riviera deck on conquest

kdh123

We have a room on the empress deck at the very front, inside cabin on conquest. Question--how bad can you feel the rocking motion. I was debating on changing my cabin to a mid-ship one on the riviera deck. Is the rocking motion bad on riviera deck?

Also we they let me down grade like that?

Thank you

Dont understand your last part of your question.

you said you have a room on the empress deck-- then asked about the Riveria deck==

do you have an inside or oceanview or balcony cabin?

the inside cabins are 4A oceanview are 6A

did you book a guarantee?

when is your cruise?

It really would depend on a number of things if you will feel the motion- where exactly is the cabin located?

Empress deck is the best place to be since it is sandwiched between cabin space and away from Public areas.

I do already have a cabin, actually 3 cabins together. My sister/husband/kids and my dad is going. We are going to put 3 people in each cabin. Our cabin is on the empress deck in the very front--cabins 7214, 7210, 7209 on the Conquest out of Galveston Aug. 9, 2009, it is a 7 days going to Key West, Freeport/Nassau Bahamas.

I know the empress deck is a good deck since it is between 2 other decks that are nothing but cabins. My problem is my brother-n-law gets sea sick. I book through carnival and when I book they didn't have anything mid-ship on the empress. I didn't ask about Riviera.

Would it be better to see if they have anything mid-ship on the Riviera so my brother-n-law won't get seasick. Will carnival even let me down grade our cabins? I know they will let you pay extra and up grade your cabin.

7209 is on the other side of the ship- I can tell you that staying there on the empress deck--you can go out of your cabin- turn right and go out the doors located beside 7208 and you will be outside.

Booking the empress deck--you paid a high price when comparing to the same cabin on the Riveria deck-- Where you are now-- will be a long wlak to the food/pools every day--2/3 times each day.

You said you booked these cabins directly--- not as a guarantee-

if so then yes you can asked to be moved.. but if your cruise is soon you might not get cabins as close to each other as you have now-- which is ok coz you will not be together in the cabins anyways.= you could always meet us elsewhere.

Being low as you can go on a ship is where you want to be incase you do hit rough waters. The higher you go the more mootion you will feel

Archived