Sad News

Hapinowagain2

Sue,

Of course you may save the picture. If you wish, go to my Webshots (link in my signature) - then to Celebrity Summit, Part #2, page two and you will see other pictures of Alicia. On page one of this album you can see what a huge CC party we had!

Also, we still have a thread from our Summit cruise and this link will take you there where you will find a picture of Alan and Alicia.
[url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=2236620#post2236620"]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=2236620#post2236620[/url]

Diane

Diane, I have to tell you a story. After Alicia passed, Allen called me with the news. He knew little about CC. He said there were people he wanted to contact personally with the news of her passing. He didn't want them to read it on the board. He was able to contact the gentleman that started this post. I went through both of her roll calls looking for the names!!! Yours was one. When I called him with the info, the post was on the board!! I also sent him the link to the roll calls. He and his daughters really enjoyed you interactions!! It is helping their loss!!! It is nice to meet you Diane!! You were special to both of them!! :)

Sue, thank you for sharing your story. I have been out of town all weekend and did not find out about this tragedy until a matter of hours ago. It has been a sad day, but knowing that you shared the links with Alan and their daughters is comforting -- she was special.

And, thank you for the kind words -- now I'm all bleary-eyed again!

Diane

Hello.
Sorry to intrude on your thread,and my thoughts are with your friend and her family.
I wanted to share something with you all.It seems that another sad event has happened on on CC boards.A member was taken off Mariner in Coz last week,and did not survive.I went back to their roll call(49 pages) and read through it,in order to get to "know" some of the folks.What a great couple they were...It was the husband who lost his life....
Not much to add.....except hug the ones you love a little tighter today...

Sorry Sue...No they were on the RCI board.Although,I think they mainly just posted on their roll call....They were so excited about this trip...It is so very sad.....He had just lost his Mother and Father within a day of each other earlier in the summer...

Archived