GPS Stun bracelet on flights for all pax?

spiritkat090909

Ah, for the good old days when stewardesses were issued white gloves and pearls. Now flight attendants are issued handcuffs. I can see it now. "What do mean you want more peanuts!?! Take that!!! and that!!!"

The flying public would rise as one and, to quote fictional network anchor Howard Beale, would say "I'm mad as **** and I'm not going to take this anymore."

It's not happening.

I think someone took a piece of information and twisted it around into something else.

This is not going to happen. Though I am sure the current regime would love to put one of these things on every person in the country....

I don't believe the story. How it made it into print is beyond me.

This would have been an awesome idea for that out of control family on Southwest the other day. If I was the flight attendant, I wouldn't have stopped stunning them until the kids and parents controlled themselves. I guess thats why I'm not a flight attendant.

Otherwise, I don't think it is a good idea.

First, consider the source for this article. Nothing more needs to be said about that.

Second, the comments made on the blog that followed the article are flat scary! I realize there are fanatics out there that like to spout off, but some of those were really radical. Their hate for our government (right or wrong) doesn't solve anything.

Archived