Interesting YouTube video made by Carnival Crew...

This one is about their days off http://youtube.com/watch?v=cz7wm1ULhrY&feature=related. There were others that kept coming up, some were kind of raunchy, and a few that said they were "crew" parties, I didn't know how true that was, unless they indeed have a pretty decent sized club in the crew area. ???

Anyway, I thought that one was pretty cool. Does anyone recognize any of the people in it?

Am I the only one who ends up hanging out with the officers and crew in the disco until 5 AM at least once a cruise?

You should see some of the ladies dancing at 4 AM.:D

Hint: they wait until the early birds are ALL asleep.;)

They also have their own crew bar where the drinks are cheap!

And people wonder why I have never made it to breakfast in the dining room in the last 10 years.

:eek:

This one is about their days off http://youtube.com/watch?v=cz7wm1ULhrY&feature=related. There were others that kept coming up, some were kind of raunchy, and a few that said they were "crew" parties, I didn't know how true that was, unless they indeed have a pretty decent sized club in the crew area. ???

Anyway, I thought that one was pretty cool. Does anyone recognize any of the people in it?

I recognized a lot of people in several of them!! They know how to party!! We've had some GREAT times with staff and crew members... most of the time they show up late in the disco... and you can always find them partying it up on shore, at some of the tucked away less touristy places.

Many times they shut down the disco for crew parties as well... but they do have an area to themselves... the social staff, officers, etc will be the ones in the disco mingling with the guests, they usually start off in a corner somewhere, drinking a lot :p

Archived