Spirit cabin question Deck 10 near Kid's Area( Noise)

Jimbo

Assigned Category BC Cabin # 10162.........Should we be concerned with the noise from the Kid's area at the back of deck 10 where our cabin is. Should we try to switch to deck 9?

Jimbo:)

i don't know if i would worry about it or not...the good thing, you are right near the elevators, easy to get around. cabins above and below you..that's good. you may have some kids around, during the day, but by night it should be quiet. unless you are going during easter/spring break..?

i was on deck 9 and had a great location, mostly because where we were, there were no inside cabins, hallway traffic was nil. (9636)

It should not be a problem at all. The design of the kids area puts alot of room between them and the cabins. My parents were concerned as well but never had a complaint, on occasion there were kids that ran down the hall but that happened on deck 9 too so I wouldn't worry. Deck 10 is wonderful as it is easy to navigate quickly to most of the ship.

Hi,

We had 10636 in April and I we didn't notice noise at all. Even the hallway was good. Of course we didn't have a "boat load" of kids on our cruise. Should be fine. Enjoy the ship and balcony.

A hint for you, take a good book and read on the balcony. What a way to watch the world go by. Can't wait til our next cruise.

Happy cruising.

Jimbo, when are you cruising? We are end of Aug in cabin 10166. Weird if you are on the same?!?!? If you ARE before, let me know how it all was!! I am excited. Also, if you are on our cruise, come on over to the roll call and jump on.

Erica

Archived