The Great House cigar shop

Cigar Dude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received this today...

Dear customer,

The cigar shop is still open from 8:30am -6:00pm everyday except on sundays.The cigars we have in stock are :Montercristo(1,2,3,4)

Robaina

Hoyo de monterrey

Cohibas(Espliendidos,Robustos,Maduros)

San Cristobal

Romeo & juliet

Partagas

punch

Rey del mundo

Bz$28.00 singles,Bz $450.00 a box and Bz $400.00 wholesale price.

Please contact Mr.Eric for assistance(501)601-3695 or (501)2272854.

Thanks for contacting us and hope to hear from you again.

Now, using the currency converter, http://coinmill.com/BZD_USD.html#BZD=450 , $450 Belize dollars = $229.39 US dollars! Singles that cost $28 Belize dollars = $14.27 US dollars. Not bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Belize last Nov. on the Legend and I went to the one really large gift shop inside the tourist village. I'm sorry I cant remember the name. To my surprise they had a large selection of the stogies we all want;). I've seen and smoked enough of these over the years to tell a phony from a real one. They had the prices screwed up in the computer and they had Esplendidos for $8 a stick, Monti #2 for $10 and R & J Churchills for the same price. The people that worked there couldn't tell the difference between a Swisher Sweet and a Partagas. I'll be back there in Nov. hoping they haven't fixed there pricing. Hopefully you can find the same deals

Mark

• 1 year later...
I was in Belize last Nov. on the Legend and I went to the one really large gift shop inside the tourist village. I'm sorry I cant remember the name. To my surprise they had a large selection of the stogies we all want;). I've seen and smoked enough of these over the years to tell a phony from a real one. They had the prices screwed up in the computer and they had Esplendidos for $8 a stick, Monti #2 for $10 and R & J Churchills for the same price. The people that worked there couldn't tell the difference between a Swisher Sweet and a Partagas. I'll be back there in Nov. hoping they haven't fixed there pricing. Hopefully you can find the same deals

Mark

if you can't rememeber the name--where is it located in the Village--Thanks

Archived