Virtual Tour Video On Azamara Website

Andy

Hi Everyone !

I was visiting the Azamara website today, and I noticed an excellent Virtual Tour of the Ships. I am not sure how new this is, but I thought the tour was excellent, and well worth taking a look !

It is on the Main Page of the Azamara website: http://www.azamaracruises.com . Simply click on the Virtual Tours box, and a new window will open, with the video. When the video has ended, you will be able to view other areas of the ships. I feel this is an excellent addition to Azamara's website.

Thanks, Andy. I don't think it is new, but I had not viewed it since we first booked in February. We leave Aug 16 on the Quest- and the video just made me more anxious to be onboard. Seems like a very nice and extensive view of the ship.

Thanks, Andy. I don't think it is new, but I had not viewed it since we first booked in February. We leave Aug 16 on the Quest- and the video just made me more anxious to be onboard. Seems like a very nice and extensive view of the ship.

Hi Travelers !

I feel it was a great way to get a quick tour of the ship, and the video was nicely done. I am amazed that if that video has been on the website for a while, that I may have simply missed it. I usually visit Azamara's website several times a week. How I missed it ? I have no idea :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived