Vintages + Wine & Dine

Check on the link in my signature and you will see the Vintages wine menus. Some of the wines aren't on there anymore - if you see a thin line drawn through, that would mean it's not there (it's last year's list). I haven't looked to see which are on the W&D list, so you'll have to do that part of the research yourself.:)

IMHO, the better way to try out the wines is to take the W&D list to your market or liquor store and buy a bottle of every wine you can find (most of them are commonly available, I believe).

We buy our wine by the bottle. The selection on the package is so limited that the 'savings' are not worth it to us. The extended wine list has wines that are much better then the package. Just be prepared the better stuff is $40 and up per bottle. As Critterchick has said - try before you buy.

DW and I are a couple of wine drinkers. Does Vintanges offer any kind of flight tastings of the wines on Wine&Dine list so we can decide if what package we would like?

We usually just buy by the glass as we like to speak to the Wine Steward (remember when they had those) to pair with what we are ordering.

Okay, I have read and read on this and I am still confused. DH and I would like to get a few bottles of wine to have in our room to enjoy in the evenings. Are we going to be able to purchase bottles and the bar somewhere to take back to our room and open there???

Thanks in advance!!:)

Okay, I have read and read on this and I am still confused. DH and I would like to get a few bottles of wine to have in our room to enjoy in the evenings. Are we going to be able to purchase bottles and the bar somewhere to take back to our room and open there???

Thanks in advance!!:)

They now confiscate liquor (and wine/beer) brought on board. Anything bought in Duty Free on board is held until the last night.

Archived