Cruise Director - Sun?

sailfool

Can anyone recently back from a trip on the Sun tell me what to expect from the cruise director. Last year we had Paul Baya and he was fantastic. One of the wittiest and smartest people I have ever been around anywhere. But, I understand from other posts that he is now on the Dawn. Does anyone know how the current Sun cruise director compares?

Thanks

Hopefully you all can help me. I would like to know if you all remember who some of the officers were at the time of recent cruise. Who was the Captain, the Food & Beverage Director, the Hotel Director, the Cruise Director, and some of the Cruise Directors staff. All these and other names can be found on the very first "Freestyle Dallies" pamplet that you receive. Thanks

OceanDreams

Just got off the Sun yesterday. The CD's name is Linda Minnikin. I thought she was really good. Sorry, I can't compare her to Paul since I never sailed with him.

Breezer, could you give us a review of the Sun? Likes, dislikes etc. We will be on the Sun on the 13th. Linda the CD is great, last time we saw Linda was on the SS Norway back in late 80's or early 90's she is really a fun person.

I would like to know if you all remember who some of the officers were at the time of recent cruise. Who was the Captain, the Food & Beverage Director, the Hotel Director, the Cruise Director, and some of the Cruise Directors staff.
I've posted some key data here - hope that helps.

Archived