Can you stand more good news/happy talk?

I am so happy for your family to be sailing on the Liberty, and for your trip sorting itself out in such a nice way!

Merion Mom - you were on the Crown just a couple of weeks before we were (I'm sure you remember THAT cruise...), and I followed your reports from the beginning of your trip, right to the end. Are you planning on another trip report? As coincidence would have it, we are going to be on Liberty a few weeks after you. Congrats on everything working out for you.

So, what you are saying is that you are following me around, eh? ;)

I try to do LIVE reports whenever possible, mommy2jays.

I'll give it a shot on the Liberty, too. :)

Carol............I'm soooooooooooo happy for you!!:)

If anyone deserves a little bit of what she gives to all of us.......and is always in praise of RCCl............it's our Carol!!

I'll be thinking about you............and, oh......... how many bears do you have???

Captain Rick showed me the bear that you presented......and now has a prestegious position on the bridge of the Monarch....

Have you seen Carols bears??? They have full captains boards........and love to take command of the ship...........just at a critical time.

Nice touch Carol!!

Hope that we can cruise again!!

Rick

I'll be thinking about you............and, oh......... how many bears do you have???

Captain Rick showed me the bear that you presented......and now has a prestegious position on the bridge of the Monarch....

Have you seen Carols bears??? They have full captains boards........and love to take command of the ship...........just at a critical time.

Rick

I made the bears, and they're a secret Rick!!!!!

Carol, is this red enuf? :o Your story makes mine seem so unimportant! At least I'm not beyond full payment. Thx again for your advice. I'm thrilled that all your patience & persistance paid off & you'll get that wonderful break w/the "kids"!

Del

So, what you are saying is that you are following me around, eh? ;)

I try to do LIVE reports whenever possible, mommy2jays.

I'll give it a shot on the Liberty, too. :)

You are making me sounds like a stalker or something... all kidding aside, I am looking forward to hearing all about your cruise!

Archived