Island Princess Mini-Suite Newsflash!

mollyredone

Hey all! Thought I would give my thoughts on our recent cruise to Alaska on Island with a mini-suite on Caribe and 4 adults. Many comments had me worried that this would not be a good situation in that it was my husband, son and his wife in the mini-suite.

I am happy to report that they had plenty of room and we split our showers 2 at night and 2 in the morning.

The sofabed had an eggcrate and they were able to sleep comfortably. Granted they are not giants (he's 5'9", she's 5'4"), but they were happy. The sofabed encompasses two of the three cushions on the sofa and measures 52" wide by 69" long.

http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=15996249e2725eb2bcfd7207a7b1fe91

We had a great time. There were 14 of us and between all, we celebrated 5 birthdays!

Thanks for all the info before our cruise, and if I can help anyone out, give me a shout!

Mari

Sky, the food was not as good as previous Princess cruises. We ate all but one meal in the dining rooms, as the buffet isn't our style. Many meals were good, but seemed a little plastic or more mass produced than before. Don't know if it was this ship, or if food quality is going down on all Princess ships.

Nanzee, I wondered if my photo would be accessible. I guess I'll have to try to resize it and attach it directly. I'll try to post a lengthier review next week, or you can email me at mollyredone@yahoo.com for specific questions!

Archived