E-Documents

jaw5293

There is a screen for it during the FunPass completion process that asks you which you would like. I think it can be changed up until they mail out the paper docs. They generally mail out the docs around the 30 day-to-go mark, but that is by no means set in stone. It can vary by days or weeks.

In any case, there isn't much you need in there. The boarding pass, the Sail and Sign slip and the luggage tags are the main things you need. And you dont even need to have the luggage tags, porters at the pier will have extras. So if you can't get the paper ones, those would be the ones to print off and save paper/ink by not printing the extra stuff you won't use.

Friends of ours just showed up at the pier with their IDs and Passports because they forgot everything else, and they still got on. Kinda makes you wonder why they have the docs at all.

If all else fails, just call them and ask.

Had the following experience last december on the spirit. Originally, checked off the edocs, downloaded them. Changed my mind and contacted TA and carnival and both told me that once I had made the selection it was permanent and could not be changed. Oh well, I know now. good luck

Had the following experience last december on the spirit. Originally, checked off the edocs, downloaded them. Changed my mind and contacted TA and carnival and both told me that once I had made the selection it was permanent and could not be changed. Oh well, I know now. good luck

Same happened here.....sort of took the fun away from getting them in the mail.....also, I did not like the tags from the printer.......so I had them laminated, then hole punched and put a plastic holder on them to attach to the luggage (too much work).........so I will have them mailed (or I will pick them up from my TA)

There is a screen for it during the FunPass completion process that asks you which you would like. I think it can be changed up until they mail out the paper docs. They generally mail out the docs around the 30 day-to-go mark, but that is by no means set in stone. It can vary by days or weeks.

In any case, there isn't much you need in there. The boarding pass, the Sail and Sign slip and the luggage tags are the main things you need. And you dont even need to have the luggage tags, porters at the pier will have extras. So if you can't get the paper ones, those would be the ones to print off and save paper/ink by not printing the extra stuff you won't use.

Friends of ours just showed up at the pier with their IDs and Passports because they forgot everything else, and they still got on. Kinda makes you wonder why they have the docs at all.

If all else fails, just call them and ask.

Our last cruise, we DID NOT NEED any of the docs.... IF YOU FILL OUT THE FUNPASS ALL THE WAY on line, all you need is ppts, and credit card that you put down on the funpass.

I printed everything, handed it to her, she handed it all back to me, and that was that.

I still print them, fill them out, and take them just in case there is a computer crash and they need to do it the old fashion way.

When I click my documents, all I get to print is a color copy of what looks like a funpass. What am I supposed to be printing? HELP!:eek:

I assume your cruise is paid in full? If not, you will not be able to retrieve your e-docs. Once you go on line, go to my reservation, view e-docs, and it may take a moment for it to come up, but it will bring up the docs. Pgs 5,6, and the last page are important.

I assume your cruise is paid in full? If not, you will not be able to retrieve your e-docs. Once you go on line, go to my reservation, view e-docs, and it may take a moment for it to come up, but it will bring up the docs. Pgs 5,6, and the last page are important.

Yes, paid in full.

I clicked "My documents". Entered my booking number, name, ship, sail date. Then the screen that comes up has our names, info, shows fun pass status as completed, and has two buttons: "View" (next to my documents) and "Funpass" (next to continue to). If I click "View", it brings me back to the same page. If I click "Funpass" it takes me to my color photo of my completed Funpass.

I'm very confused.:confused:

Yes, paid in full.

I clicked "My documents". Entered my booking number, name, ship, sail date. Then the screen that comes up has our names, info, shows fun pass status as completed, and has two buttons: "View" (next to my documents) and "Funpass" (next to continue to). If I click "View", it brings me back to the same page. If I click "Funpass" it takes me to my color photo of my completed Funpass.

I'm very confused.:confused:

Wait a few more days. I usually am able to view and print the e-docs at 40 days prior to sailing. Good luck!

Ok, finally figured it out. Thanks for the help guys.

I called the 800 number under the help button and I was told I had to use Internet Explorer, not Mozilla. When I brought up Internet Explorer instead, all the documents came right up. Go figure.......

Oh, and I did ask them if they could just mail me the documents and they told me that once you pick E-docs, you cannot change it, none are generated on their end.:rolleyes: Kind of odd, but at least now I know.

Thanks again!

Okay, I have a stupid question. I've printed all the docs that it allowed me to print, but none of them is titled "Sign and Sail". So, which one is it???

I guess this means you don't need it..... They are not there on mine either..... I guess you have all the necessary stuff filled out on line then, and all you need is your PPTs and ID, and credit card.

"I guess this means you don't need it..... They are not there on mine either..... I guess you have all the necessary stuff filled out on line then, and all you need is your PPTs and ID, and credit card."

what are PPT's????

Archived