Waterslides

ican

We were on M.S. Ecstasy 2 months ago. Daughter is currently 46" but is seemed to me the marker was somewhat more than 48". Either way, they were very strict. Also they'll only let one at a time slide.

Be aware that they go by the marker which may or may not be 48".

Is there a max size or age on the waterslides? How bout a Gramma with 4 years experience.. will they let me on the slide?:confused:

Gramma or not... I am a kid @ heart!!:D

As long as you're over 4ft tall, Grandma, you're OK to slide.:D On the Fascination last Sunday, one of the joints in the slide started to split open and there were a couple of buckets on the deck under it to catch the water that was spraying out. Probably should have been a weight restriction as well as the height restriction.:eek:

There was a "you must be at least this tall" mark at the base of the ladder, but there was no one there to enforce it. There was an employee at the top at all times and I saw him send one kid back down.

:) this last week on the triumph,my friend went down the slide about three times each day with his three year old son infront of him. The guy at the slide enterance acted like the only thing he was worried about was the person getting out at the bottom before the next person got there.like i said- he had no problem.

Mjpfm2

Archived