Eurodam phone number

Big Al B.

There is a direct phone from shore to ship which consists of a number for the location (ocean) of the ship and the ship's telephone number. Our docs for the Eurodam show "to be announced" and the website doesn't even show the Eurodam on the list. Does anyone know what this number is? Is it just as easy to leave the instructions printed on the cards included with the docs? This would be for emergencies only at that cost ($16/min :P)

There is a direct phone from shore to ship which consists of a number for the location (ocean) of the ship and the ship's telephone number. Our docs for the Eurodam show "to be announced" and the website doesn't even show the Eurodam on the list. Does anyone know what this number is? Is it just as easy to leave the instructions printed on the cards included with the docs? This would be for emergencies only at that cost ($16/min :P)

If you have a cell phone plan, I'd suggest using that as the first primary contact number in case of emergency if your carrier provides roaming support with the ship (check with your carrier). I use the instructions provided with the cruise docs (calling HAL) as a back-up just in case. If those you are concerned about having access also have internet capability, you can use the ship's computers with an internet account. Since you obviously have internet capability, you could set up a special account with one of the free internet mail services dedicated to important communications and let others know, also allowing a reduction in phone call costs.

The phone number for the Eurodam is : 011 871 764 8571 75. Hope this helps. Looking forward to meeting you at the MG on Aug 15 at 5:30 in Piano Bar. Take care, Dan

The phone number for the Eurodam is : 011 871 764 8571 75. Hope this helps. Looking forward to meeting you at the MG on Aug 15 at 5:30 in Piano Bar. Take care, Dan

Correction on Eurodam phone number. It is 011 871 764 8571 76

Sorry for the last number typo. Dan

Thanks Dan. I always send an itinerary to our relatives so now I can give them easier instructions for getting hold of us in a real emergency.

Just a point, my notes say the M&G is at 5:00 in the Piano Bar. I'm hoping that is correct because we have early seating for dining at 5:45. Looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks Dan. I always send an itinerary to our relatives so now I can give them easier instructions for getting hold of us in a real emergency.

Just a point, my notes say the M&G is at 5:00 in the Piano Bar. I'm hoping that is correct because we have early seating for dining at 5:45. Looking forward to meeting you.

Perhaps we should check back with Maryland Bob. I am sure the MG will be posted somewhere on the ship. I too hope it is at 5:00 but I read on some posting it was 5:30. Take care, Dan

Archived